Feedback of Cyndi WyndiKins

Positive Neutral Negative
22 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile alunaandy 27/08/15 buyer positive Cyndi bought a very special OOAK from me, she paid straight away and informed me as soon as baby had arrived safely. I'm so glad my dolly has gone to such a lovely lady it makes the parting easier. Can certainly recommend selling to Cyndi. Lots of love Aluna //(*-*)\\
Profile Brandi 18/03/14 buyer positive Cyndi purchased and OOAK from me and the transaction was wonderful from beginning to end. Great communication! Enjoy your new little one!

Hugs,
Brandi
Profile BabesinArmsDanni 18/03/13 buyer positive Super fast payment, great to deal with!
Profile cookielover 15/02/13 buyer positive I purchased a really cute little silicone from Cyndi.... the sale was easy and mailing was quick.... thanks for a really cute little one. Ruth
Profile Amyslildarlings 15/02/13 seller positive Cyndi let me adopt a darling doll from her and have her on layaway, she was great to work with and the doll was perfect just as she said she was!! Thanks so much Cyndi!!!!!
Profile Jenny 18/11/12 seller positive Cyndi purchased several outfits from me.. It was a pleasure doing business with her....
Profile Silvia 31/08/12 buyer positive I made a custom baby for Cindy and she's the sweetest person to deal with! We had a clear transaction and she gave me totally freedom on the painting <3 She paid really fast when the baby was ready to ship. Thanks Cindy! <3
Profile Dariasdolls 21/04/12 seller positive I bought some OOAK babies from Cyndi and they arrived in perfect shape just as described. Communication was great! Thank you so very much. Hope to buy from you again.
Profile Nanas Joyful Babies 06/12/11 seller positive Cyndi was terribly generous and gave me several heads to practice on for the cost of shipping alone. What a treasure she is! They are perfect for what I needed and she made the whole affair easy as pie. Thankyou so much for your generosity!
Profile Jenny Originals 27/11/11 seller positive Cyndi bought a mini OOAK by me and was an absolute pleasure to work with. She paid right away, has a great communication and let me know when he arrived home safe and sound. Thank you so much Cyndi. Enjoy Kyle!!!

Hugs,
Jenny
Profile Shawndamom3 27/11/11 seller positive I purchased a sweet little doll outfit from Cindi. She shipped it out quickly and in perfect condition!
Profile anjsmiles Angie 19/11/11 seller positive I bought some Bonnie Chyle limbs from Cyndi. She gave me a great deal and shipped super fast. Packaged very well. Thank you for a great transaction!
Profile KrisC 18/08/11 buyer positive Cyndi commissioned me to paint a silicone baby for her and she was AWESOME to work with. Very helpful and patient and easy going. Paid on time and let me know she LOVED her baby!!
THANK YOU, CYNDI!
Profile Erin of TenderHope 20/05/11 trade positive Cyndi and I did a trade. She was super patient with me as I readied and shipped her items. She again showed great patience and understanding when one of the items broke during shipping and allowed me to replace it. She shipped her part when she said she would and he arrived quickly and safely and with extra goodies! I'm so pleased with this transaction and the new friend I made out of it! Thanks! Hugs from TenderHope!
Profile Barbydoll 23/03/11 buyer positive I purchased an AD "Katie" from Cyndi. Got her today. She is beautiful, shipped well protected, and very fast!! Great communication! Thanks for the sale!! I would not hesitate to buy from Cyndi again!! God Bless You LOTS!!!! Love & Prayers, Barb
Profile Jenny Originals 15/02/11 seller positive Cydni purchased a doll from me and was fantastic to work with. Paid right away and had great communication. Couldn't ask for a better transaction. Thanks Cydni!

Hugs,
Jenny
Profile just_Brenda 07/12/08 seller positive Cyndi purchased a doll from me on layaway. She was excellent to work with . Made all payments on time and paid the doll off sooner than promised.
Communcation was great . I would welcome any doll transactions with Cyndi !
Profile Bonnie 02/09/08 trade positive Cyndi sent me one of her first reborns she was trying to find a home for. I love her and wanted to thank Cyndi. She has great emails and is a very sweet person. I love Samara!!

Publish modules to the "offcanvas" position.