Feedback of DianeLovesBabies

Positive Neutral Negative
265 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile frannie 10/07/13 trade positive Diane and I did a doll trade and everything worked out perfectly. Diane is easy to communicate with and keeps her dolls in pristine condition. She also shipped her out lightingly fast. I adore my new baby and am very happy with what I got. Thank you Diane! Hugs, Frannie
Profile diannarichards 26/02/13 trade positive I sold a silicone baby to Diane and she was amazing to work with !!! Any time , Diane !!
Hugs
Dianna
Profile Kim 19/07/12 trade positive Diane bought an outfit from me. She is a dream to work with. Hugs, Kim
Profile jtkdesignsrene 26/11/11 trade positive Diane ordered a knit set from me and she is an amazing woman to deal with, never hesitate to do business with this person she is number one.. It was my pleasure Diane. THank you
Profile tuckerk 10/11/11 trade positive Diane is such a sweetheart.........she is the best to do business with............she adopted my Lexi Lu and was so fast paying and kept in contact the whole time........Thanks again Diane.......Hugs, Kathy
Profile Molly 14/07/11 trade positive Received my rooting tool. Nice case, tool looks sturdy, and I can't wait to try it! Diane shipped quickly and communicated immediately. Thanks for a smooth transaction.
Molly
Profile Junie 22/02/11 trade positive Purchased a kit from Diane. I am thrilled with the transaction. Exactly as discribed and fast shipping. Thank you so much Daine. Great to deal with. June
Profile anjsmiles Angie 09/10/10 trade positive I traded Middleton bodies with Diane and she sent hers wrapped wonderfully and it was in excellent condition! Thank you Diane!
Profile Adjs House of Babies 11/08/10 trade positive My Rooting tool ARRIVED!! I received in SUPER fast...
Thank you ;o)...CANT wait to use it....
LOOKS FAb!
Profile EileenK8s 05/08/10 trade positive I, too, bought one of Diane's rooting tools. She was great to deal with and the tool was shipped very quickly. Can't wait to use it. Thanks, Diane!
Profile georgeanne 31/07/10 trade positive Bought a rooting tool from Diane. Looks great, with clear instructions. She shipped it lightening fast. I'm very pleased with my purchase and won't hesitate to buy from her again.
Profile Joyce 05/03/09 trade positive I just got a doll from Diane and it is in mint condition and absolutely precious. Hope to deal with her again. Thanks!!
Profile janeisdreamindollies 18/02/09 trade positive Lovely buyer for my sweet Cambrea. A lovely lady to deal with. (I would really LOVE her doll collection too!)