Feedback of suebabygirl

Positive Neutral Negative
125 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Pat in Alabama 19/05/20 trade positive Sue adopted a baby from me. She paid super fast. She stays in touch through the whole transaction. She is such a joy to do business with. I look forward to our next time. A+++++
grandmajan 02/08/18 trade positive Traded a silicone with Sue, very good communication, fast shipping.
Thanks Sue.

Jan
JanelleMarie 14/12/17 trade positive Sue adopted a resin baby from me. She had wonderful communication, fast payment, and let me know as soon as the baby arrived :) I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! I hope to work with you again soon! Thank you!!!
Kim 09/09/11 trade positive I traded babies with Sue. She is a delight to work with and my baby is so perfect, shipped perfectly too. Thanks Sue! ~ Hugs, Kim
kd 26/12/10 trade positive I was the seller, Sue was the buyer. This was a perfect and pleasant transaction.
erin1958 06/03/09 trade positive Sue and I traded babies and it was a super transaction from beginning to end. Sue is a super nice person and we have enjoyed chatting too. Thanks Sue. I'm very happy with my new baby girl.
Hugs, Erin

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.