Feedback of LINDASLITTLEBLESSINGS

Positive Neutral Negative
137 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile kristi 08/04/13 trade positive Traded kits and things for baby Gus- Linda is wonderful to work with and thanks sooo much Linda!
Profile Amyslildarlings 21/03/13 trade positive I bought and traded dolls with Linda and she was great to work with. Thanks so much Linda!!!
Profile grandmasheryl 21/11/12 trade positive Linda and I did a trade and she is fantasitc to work with ,look forward to working with you again, she and I traded a kit for some knitting
Profile Nellerina 05/11/12 trade positive I traded several MA dolls for a reborn Kylah kit from Linda. It was a great experience. Thank you, Linda! I love my little Kylah.
Profile Sally - USA 17/11/11 trade positive Linda and I did a trade of silicone dolls. I am very pleased with the doll I received and it was a pleasure to do this trade with Linda. Everything went smoothly and our dolls arrived almost on the same day!
Profile GracieMichele 02/05/10 trade positive I purchased a brand new beautiful little dress with bloomers from Linda. I love it. It was a very good transaction. Thank you !!
Profile Nicoles Nursery Babies 30/11/09 trade positive I traded kits with Linda. The post office list mine :0( but there was delivery confirmation (they put a locker key in the wrong box, but scanned it when they did) so I know she mailed it right out to me even though I never got it. No ones fault but usps. Thanks Linda!
Profile Raussie21_Ros 06/05/09 trade positive my sweet little girl has arrived and l just love her,this was a wonderful trade and Linda was wonderful to deal with in every way..l highly recommend her to anyone...THANKYOU Linda,especially for my little girl...much love and hugs Ros.