Feedback of Mrs.B

Positive Neutral Negative
64 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Jenny 23/06/14 trade positive I traded kits with this sweet lady and she was amazing to deal with ...She shipped immediately!
LindaBforbabies 23/04/14 trade positive Anne and I did a trade. I love my new baby...he came so well packed...and was in excellent condition. Thanks Anne.
I hope you enjoy your new baby...I am going to enjoy my new little one. Hugs Linda
erin1958 05/05/11 trade positive Anne was kind enough to fulfill my search for a particular kit. I am so happy to finally have it. Anne is super to work with and shipped really quick too. Thanks so much Anne. I'm so glad to have Lola.
Joanne mum of 5 16/08/10 trade positive i brought a beautiful reborn of Mrs B..LOVELY TO DEAL WITH ..FAST SHIPPING BEAUTIFULLY PACKED ..THANKYOU SO MUCH LOVE JO XX
nanaglenna 28/07/10 trade positive Anne and I just participated in a trade that I couldn't be happier with.
She provided me with literally hundreds of pictures of the baby I was getting. No surprises here. She also included the SWEETEST little outfit and Gorgeous dress, bonnet and booties. Thank you so much Anne, I LOVED working with you, you are a top class communicator and a wonderful woman.
erin1958 09/11/08 trade positive Anne adopted a Zapf dolly from me and she paid very promptly, let me know as soon as she arrived to her, and even sent me some pics after she painted her. Anne is a terrific person and a joy to know and to work with. I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks Anne.
Hugs, Erin
LilliputdreamsofSusan 06/09/08 trade positive I bought LM Brian from Anne and she was lovely to deal with.Would definitely deal with her again.
Thankyou Anne

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.