Feedback of Karen C

Positive Neutral Negative
6 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Joyce 13/02/14 seller positive Karen bought and outfit from me and she was so pleasant to talk to. She paid instantly and I knew when it arrived. I hope to deal with her again soon.
Profile Debbie@TNGUN 09/04/13 seller positive Karen purchased mohair from my ArtFire shop. She paid right away and let me know as soon as the mohair arrived...and that she liked it. AND she left feedback. I'd say that gives her TEN stars! Thanks Karen~you are as precious as they come. XXOO
Profile alunaandy 05/02/13 buyer positive I had to sell a gorgeous baby girl and was delighted that Karen was to be her new Mummy. Karen is a dream to sell to, pays instantly, has great communication and dolly arrived really speedily. Karen wrote immediately to let me know that she was there and that she was delighted. Can wholeheartedly recommend selling a baby to this wonderful lady. Makes the parting easier knowing that you baby is going to such a fabulous Mummy. lots of love Aluna x x x //(*-*)\\
Profile DianeLovesBabies 23/04/11 seller positive Karen purchased one of my rooting tools and she was a dream to work with and to sell to. Thank you Karen and it was so nice doing business with such a nice lady. Hugs, Diane
Profile Brendas Babies 24/07/09 buyer positive Karen adopted a sweet silicone baby from me and was a darling lady to deal with. She kept me very informed of the package arriving and was just a sweetheart to deal with.