Feedback of HUGADOLL-Dolly

Positive Neutral Negative
53 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Tracy Lorraine 24/07/13 buyer positive Dolly gave me the opportunity to bring home a dream silicone! She offered me a great price & a generous layaway term. My new sweetheart arrived today & I'm thrilled beyond belief! Thank you, Dolly for being so awesome to deal with!!
Profile Elle Rae 19/01/13 buyer positive Dolly purchased a silicone baby from me, and was wonderful to work with. Thanks again, Dolly!
Profile nanas newborns 15/07/11 buyer positive Dolly sold me some doll parts and shipped immediately with excellent communication! Thanks so much!
Profile Pams Little Blessings 16/06/11 buyer positive What can I say that I haven't already said before??? Dolly is the absolute best to buy from, sell too, trade with or just chit chat. This in not my first and I'm sure not my last transaction with Dolly. Thank you so much.
Hugs~Pam
Profile Jane 21/04/10 buyer positive I bought a OOAK from Dolly and she was a pleasure to deal with again ! Always a nice lady to deal with and she ship's so fast too !
Thanks Dolly !
Profile Cathy B 13/01/10 buyer positive I could not have been blessed with a nicer person, Dolly name say's it all she is such a DOLL!! and I love the fact that she informs me of all her new A/A babies that comes in, cuz she knows how much I really love them and I apperciate her for that. She wrapped my baby very, very good I can't wait to adopted another baby from her she is really one of a kind and I'm glad that she is a in my dolly world!!!!!!!!
XOXOOXOOXO
Cathy B.
Profile frannie 15/10/09 buyer positive I bought a Doll for Dolly in Europe that was not available in the US. Dolly is such a sweetheart to work with and always is reliable in everything! I love to work with Dolly and always enjoy our conversations. I can recommend Dolly to all and will buy from her or sell to her anytime again as I couldn't think of a nicer person to deal with!

Hugs Frannie
Profile Heatherly 05/11/08 buyer positive I bought Julia from Dolly... Super fast shipping!! And Dolly is so friendly and answered emails fast... Even the stupid ones I wrote her:)She is the sweetest person I have met in a long time ...I am so glad I met her and will for sure buy from her again.. Hugs to you and your family Dolly!!
Profile Susan@childrenoftheheart 29/10/08 buyer positive I highly recommend Dolly. I bought a beautiful OOAK baby from her. She her shipped immediately. The baby was exactly as she described her -- mint. She communicated so well via email. I wouldn't hesitate to buy, sell, or trade with Dolly. She is a doll!
Profile GinaMomofthree 30/07/08 buyer positive I can't say enough good things about Dolly. I have had the pleasure to work with her a few times and she is just WONDERFUL, sweet and friendly. I would work with her anytime and I most sincerely appreciate her buisiness. Thank you so much Dolly!