Feedback of HUGADOLL-Dolly

Positive Neutral Negative
54 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Tracy Lorraine 24/07/13 buyer positive Dolly gave me the opportunity to bring home a dream silicone! She offered me a great price & a generous layaway term. My new sweetheart arrived today & I'm thrilled beyond belief! Thank you, Dolly for being so awesome to deal with!!
Elle Rae 19/01/13 buyer positive Dolly purchased a silicone baby from me, and was wonderful to work with. Thanks again, Dolly!
nanas newborns 15/07/11 buyer positive Dolly sold me some doll parts and shipped immediately with excellent communication! Thanks so much!
Jane 21/04/10 buyer positive I bought a OOAK from Dolly and she was a pleasure to deal with again ! Always a nice lady to deal with and she ship's so fast too !
Thanks Dolly !
Cathy B 13/01/10 buyer positive I could not have been blessed with a nicer person, Dolly name say's it all she is such a DOLL!! and I love the fact that she informs me of all her new A/A babies that comes in, cuz she knows how much I really love them and I apperciate her for that. She wrapped my baby very, very good I can't wait to adopted another baby from her she is really one of a kind and I'm glad that she is a in my dolly world!!!!!!!!
XOXOOXOOXO
Cathy B.
frannie 15/10/09 buyer positive I bought a Doll for Dolly in Europe that was not available in the US. Dolly is such a sweetheart to work with and always is reliable in everything! I love to work with Dolly and always enjoy our conversations. I can recommend Dolly to all and will buy from her or sell to her anytime again as I couldn't think of a nicer person to deal with!

Hugs Frannie
Heatherly 05/11/08 buyer positive I bought Julia from Dolly... Super fast shipping!! And Dolly is so friendly and answered emails fast... Even the stupid ones I wrote her:)She is the sweetest person I have met in a long time ...I am so glad I met her and will for sure buy from her again.. Hugs to you and your family Dolly!!
Susan@childrenoftheheart 29/10/08 buyer positive I highly recommend Dolly. I bought a beautiful OOAK baby from her. She her shipped immediately. The baby was exactly as she described her -- mint. She communicated so well via email. I wouldn't hesitate to buy, sell, or trade with Dolly. She is a doll!

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.