Feedback of HUGADOLL-Dolly

Positive Neutral Negative
53 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
frannie 18/08/11 seller positive Dolly bought another doll from me for one of her customers. She truly is one of the most amazing persons I've met in the doll world, I can't think of a better, more reliable or more pleasant person to deal with. Dolly is a doll herself and I would never hesitate to work with her, it's always just wonderful and relaxed - thank you so much, I'm looking forward to our next transaction Dolly! Hugs, Frannie
frannie 25/07/11 seller positive I've had another flawless wonderful doll deal with Dolly, who purchased a silicone from me for one of her customers. I can't say enough good things about Dolly, it's always such a nice experience working with her, she is so very reliable and thoughtful and keeps you informed with such nice pms it's truly wonderful. I can absolutely recommend Dolly to everyone, she is just great to work with! Thank you so much Dolly! Hugs, Frannie
Joyce 12/02/11 seller positive Dolly bought a doll from me and she paid quickly and was patient for me to get home from vacation to mail it out. Great communication too. Hope to deal with her again.
Pams Little Blessings 23/11/10 seller positive I bought a silicone that needs total restoration from Dolly. She shipped super fast and gave full details on dolls condition. I can't wait to transform her. Thank you for another wonderful transaction.
Hugs~Pam
KrisC 28/07/10 seller positive I bought a resin Baby Mine from Dolly and, as always expected, it went as perfectly as any transaction could go. She is my ultimate favorite person to buy from!
Thank you, Dolly!
Nikki H 22/07/10 seller positive Dolly purchased a baby from me and paid instantly! I have had several transactions with Dolly and enjoyed every one to the fullest!! She is such a sweet lady and a joy to do business with. Thank you again Dolly!!

Penelope by Andrea Arcello Penelope by Andrea A ...
2020-08-11 21:18:02SiliconeFor Sale3300.00 USD
I would like to sell my Penelope by Andrea Arcello ...

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.