Feedback of Bonnie

Positive Neutral Negative
70 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
nanas newborns 13/12/12 seller positive Bonnie bought a doll kit from me, paid quickly and was very pleasant to work with, thanks Bonnie!
kristi 23/08/12 seller positive Bonnie Rocks!! I bought a kit from her and she was friendly and quick shipping too!! Thanks!
rorlen~lorraine 11/04/12 seller positive I purchased a kit from Bonnie and she was amazing to work with. Her communication was excellent and the kit arrived extremely fast. I highly recommend Bonnie! Thank you so much!
Brandi 24/02/11 seller positive Bonnie purchased a kit from me and the transaction was great. She let me know when it arrived, too! I would not hesitate to do business again with her in the future. Enjoy your "big" one and thank you so much!

Brandi
Lainey 18/02/11 seller positive Bonnie adopted my Hailey and was a pleasure to deal with. She paid promptly and let me know as quickly as possible that she received the baby. I would definitely deal with Bonnie again. Enjoy your new little girl, Bonnie. Hugs, Lainey
Polly 13/02/10 seller positive Bonnie bought a little dress from me and paid super fast! The communication was great and she was awesome to deal with! Thanks Bonnie!
Susy 11/02/10 seller positive Super lady!! Thanks a bunch.
Susy
Pebby 06/02/10 seller positive Bonnie purchase a new baby outfit from and paid immediately. A pleasure to do business with, thanks Bonnie
Debra 30/01/10 seller positive Bonnie bought a kit from me, paid promptly and let me know when it arrived safely. Thanks Bonnie, will do dolly biz with you anytime!
Jenny 09/03/09 seller positive Bonnie purchased a few outfits from me. She paid immediately and communication was great

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.