Feedback of Dottie in Virginia

Positive Neutral Negative
32 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Judith19 28/10/13 seller positive Again, my friend came back to me and this time a Baby Livia was sent home to Dottie. As always one could not ask for a better person to deal with~~It makes my job a lot easier~~~please feel free to come again~~~~Thank you again~~~
Profile Shannon 11/09/13 seller positive Dottie bought a kit from me. She paid promptly and provided great communication:)
Profile Leesa 07/09/13 seller positive Dottie bought a little Ladybug costume I had for sale. She paid super fast - and let me know it arrived safely! She is wonderful to work with and hope to business with her again!
Hugs Leesa
Profile Ellen 14/03/13 seller positive Dottie purchased an outfit from me, she was very prompt and a delightful buyer! Thank you!!!
Profile NadiaK 06/08/12 seller positive Dottie purchased a Zapf doll from me. She made the payments exactly when she said she would. A lovely person to work with.
Profile DianeLovesBabies 27/12/11 seller positive Dottie purchased my Araya Sun and she was an absolute dream to sell to. Thank you Dottie and hope you enjoy your baby when she gets home. Hugs,
Diane
Profile LanaDollfana 29/11/11 seller positive Dottie bought a doll from me and paid quickly. She is a lovely lady to deal with. Thank you Dottie.
Profile Court_LLRN 08/06/11 seller positive Dottie bought a reborn from me and paid immediately! She is SO sweet to work with and I"d be more than happy to do so again.
Profile diannanewburn 12/05/11 seller positive Thank you so much
Dottie for the great doll transaction.. Dianna
Profile darby14_Jodi 19/03/10 seller positive Dottie purchased a doll from me. She paid quickly and was wonderful to deal with!

THANKS!
Jodi
Profile Suzanne 04/03/10 seller positive Dottie bought a OOAK from me and paid right away!! Highly recommened to do business with!! Thanks so much