Feedback of Dottie in Virginia

Positive Neutral Negative
32 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Sandis Doll House 26/11/10 buyer positive What a great gal Dottie is. She bought a doll from me and paid straight away. I'd do business with you again anytime. Thanks so much. Dolly hugs!
Profile pudditat 08/07/13 buyer positive Dottie purchased a Dizon Designs baby bag from me. What a dream customer to deal with! She paid fast and she let me know when her parcel arrived. Thank you so much Dottie! Hugs...Susan
Profile LindaBforbabies 17/08/10 buyer positive Dottie bought a doll from me. She paid very fast.
It was a wonderful transaction from start to finish.
Thanks very much! Hugs Linda
Profile LanaDollfana 11/05/11 buyer positive Dottie bought an outfit and paid quickly. She is an excellent person to do business with. Thank you Dottie.
Profile Judith19 31/03/11 buyer positive Dottie adopted one of my babies and was a great pleasure to work with~~Paid promptly, let me know when baby arrived and seemed happy with everything~~~I couldn't ask for anything better~~Come back soon~~~
Profile Judith19 03/10/12 buyer positive When you are a reborn artist, having a buyer like Dottie is a gift. I was lucky enough to have her adopt Saoirse and Ellis from me with no requests or changes of heart. She let me create the babies as I thought they should be done. It was my pleasure to do this for her and I hope if there is room in her nursery, she will come back to me. Thank you, Dottie~~From the bottom of my heart~~~
Profile grandmasheryl 11/09/12 buyer positive Dottie was great to work with she paid asap , very nice person. I would have no problem at all she is AAAAAAAA one person!
Profile ElizebethM 13/08/11 buyer positive Dottie, purchased pantaloons from me. Fast payment and great communication. A pleasure to work with. Thanks.