Feedback of diannarichards

Positive Neutral Negative
20 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile alunaandy 26/03/13 buyer positive I bought a baby from Dianna, the pregnancy went on for a long time and baby was well overdue.... but like all good things... arrived safely in the end. Dianna was brilliant and kept intouch throughout the ordeal and help my hand!!!!! Can recommend buying a baby from Dianna 100%. Love my new addition.Lots of love Aluna x x//(*-*)\\
Profile DianeLovesBabies 14/02/13 buyer positive I purchased a silicone baby from Dianna and she was wonderful to buy from. Dianna packed the baby very well and shipped lighting fast. Love this little fella and will enjoy him very much. Hugs, Diane
Profile mistygail 13/05/10 buyer positive I bought a Jackie Gwin silicone from Dianna. She kept me posted when he shipped, shared a tracking number with me and was great to work with. When my baby arrived he was packaged very well, and is a sweet as can be, and just as described. Would love to do business with you again. Thanks Dianna!
Profile KrisC 07/05/10 seller positive I bought a LMS baby from Dianna and it was such a great transaction. Baby arrived in days and was so well packed. She even put in a GORGEOUS extra outfit which i am in love with! Baby is a forever baby.
Thank you, Dianna!
Profile Rhonda W 23/02/10 buyer positive I bought a doll from Diane she was very nice and shipped him quickly he is adorable.
Profile ~Ginger~ 28/11/09 buyer positive I bought a silicone from Dianna and she was so sweet and wonderful to deal with. I would buy or sell to her anytime! The doll was packed very well and she is just beautiful!! Thanks so much Dianna! Hugs!!
Profile marilyn 15/10/09 buyer positive I bought a silicone from Dianna and she was a delight to deal with! Gave a really intense description of the baby, let me pay on terms I could afford, shipped him as soon as he was paid, and package him soooo well. A wonderful transaction and I would definitely not hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you Dianna! I love him.
Profile Pams Little Blessings 04/01/09 buyer positive Dianna hired me to paint a silicone for her and was a delight to work for. She paid me promptly for my work and communiction was great!

Hugs~Pam
Profile suebabygirl 25/08/08 trade positive I bought Autumn LMS from Dianna and it was just a pleasure. The baby is incredible! and Dianna is so wonderful to buy from. I highly recommend her.
Profile janeisdreamindollies 18/08/08 trade positive I bought a beautiful Cambrea from Dianna. She was delivered quickly and with a lovely quilt! Thank you Dianna!