Feedback of SandyL

Positive Neutral Negative
28 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Lucky_Mommy_Rebakah 29/01/18 seller positive Sandra bought a kit from me and she is such a pleasure, she paid right away, communicated well and she is an incredibly sweet person. I hope to be able to do business with her again some day. Thank you.
Nikki H 23/12/17 seller positive Sandy purchased a kit from me and paid right away, perfect friendly transaction!
nanas newborns 04/08/13 seller positive Sandy bought a silicone doll from me, paid immediately and is such a nice lady to work with. Thanks so much sandy, enjoy your new baby!
Tracy Lorraine 25/07/13 seller positive Sandy bought a reborn doll from me. She paid immediately & let me know as soon as her package arrived. Great transaction! Thank you, Sandy!!
Lana 11/05/11 seller positive I sent Sandy some wigs...she gladly covered the postage costs and let me know as soon as they arrived. It was my pleasure, Sandy!

Lana
EmilyJ 14/03/10 seller positive Sandra bought some doll bodies from me. The transaction went very smoothly. She is very friendly to work with and has great communication. Thank you Sandra!
brendastamper 28/10/09 seller positive i bought a beautiful kit from sandy wonderful to deal with and hope to deal with again. Thank you sandyl

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.