Feedback of Shabbey_Kathi

Positive Neutral Negative
9 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile LindaBforbabies 23/09/15 buyer positive Bought 2 adorable outfits from Kathi... super well made...and so cute..
Shipping was so fast.... thanks Kathi...
Profile deannea 16/11/11 seller positive bought the CUTEST little onsie set from kathi for my daughter's birthday baby- omg, it is just PERFECT!!! thank you kathi for the outfit and for getting it to me so fast as well!! my daughter is going to be one happy girl!
Profile Dion 06/01/11 buyer positive I just received two more onesie outfits that I bought from Kathi. They are oh-so-cute and look adorable on my sweet mini-baby. Thank you so much, Kathi! Hugs, Dion
Profile Dion 04/01/11 buyer positive I just received my little princess onesie set that I bought from Kathi. It's absolutely adorable and very high quality. It arrived in the mail very quickly and I couldn't be happier! My little baby will look SO cute in it! Thank you SO much, Kathi. Your handiwork is wonderful and I will be watching carefully so I can buy more of your little clothes! Hugs and Blessings, Dion
Profile Shuree 14/03/10 buyer positive I bought a cute little outfit from Kathi for Jack. It is so adorable, I love it. Shipping was quick and communication was great. Thank you so much.
Profile Raussie21_Ros 02/03/10 seller positive These booties are absolutely gorgeous,Kathi was lovely to deal with, and shipped super fast..would not hesitate to buy from again..THANKYOU so much Kathi...hugs Ros.
Profile erin1958 28/12/08 buyer positive I had Kathy make me a 3 piece outfit for a 7 inch OOAK and I could NOT be more pleased. It is exactly what I wanted and fits perfect. Thank you Kathi.
Hugs, Erin