Feedback of Shabbey_Kathi

Positive Neutral Negative
9 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
erin1958 28/12/08 buyer positive I had Kathy make me a 3 piece outfit for a 7 inch OOAK and I could NOT be more pleased. It is exactly what I wanted and fits perfect. Thank you Kathi.
Hugs, Erin
Raussie21_Ros 02/03/10 seller positive These booties are absolutely gorgeous,Kathi was lovely to deal with, and shipped super fast..would not hesitate to buy from again..THANKYOU so much Kathi...hugs Ros.
Shuree 14/03/10 buyer positive I bought a cute little outfit from Kathi for Jack. It is so adorable, I love it. Shipping was quick and communication was great. Thank you so much.
Dion 04/01/11 buyer positive I just received my little princess onesie set that I bought from Kathi. It's absolutely adorable and very high quality. It arrived in the mail very quickly and I couldn't be happier! My little baby will look SO cute in it! Thank you SO much, Kathi. Your handiwork is wonderful and I will be watching carefully so I can buy more of your little clothes! Hugs and Blessings, Dion
Dion 06/01/11 buyer positive I just received two more onesie outfits that I bought from Kathi. They are oh-so-cute and look adorable on my sweet mini-baby. Thank you so much, Kathi! Hugs, Dion
deannea 16/11/11 seller positive bought the CUTEST little onsie set from kathi for my daughter's birthday baby- omg, it is just PERFECT!!! thank you kathi for the outfit and for getting it to me so fast as well!! my daughter is going to be one happy girl!
LindaBforbabies 23/09/15 buyer positive Bought 2 adorable outfits from Kathi... super well made...and so cute..
Shipping was so fast.... thanks Kathi...

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.