Feedback of Marina Blue

Positive Neutral Negative
6 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile sabrinavd 29/05/18 buyer positive Perfect. Fast and friendly reply, fast shipping. Doll in excellent condition. Thank you xxx
Profile Susan@childrenoftheheart 16/12/17 buyer positive It was a real pleasure doing business with Marina. I bought a beautiful little baby from her. She shipped her quickly — got her in less than 48 hours of paying and she is in Sweden!!! Baby is perfect and dressed so nice and warm in her comfy outfit. Love her. Thank you again Marina for all of your kindness and understanding. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 🎄 🎈🎆
Profile Pattigr 02/09/16 trade positive Except for both of us worrying needlessly over our packages, we both had a fun trade - I am thrilled with the wonderful doll I got from Marina Blue and she was so fun to meet and visit with online. I hope to do much more business with her. Hugs, Patti
Profile Jonilyn 28/01/16 buyer positive Marina is such a lovely person. She graciously allowed me to adopt a special baby on a layaway. Once paid off, she shipped her immediately, & she arrived 4 days later. The baby is perfect, & I would do business with her any time. Thanks Marina!
Profile LilliputdreamsofSusan 21/06/15 buyer positive I have just had an amazing dealing with Marina. Perfect from start to finish.
Thank you so very very much for my perfect little girl. I will always cherish her.
Hugs
Susan