Feedback of NiSchi

Positive Neutral Negative
63 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Lovestoknit Jane 27/12/18 seller positive Nicole bought another one of my hand knitted sets, and like before is a dream to work with.
Thank you so much Nicole!
Hugs Jane
sabrinavd 18/07/18 seller positive Nicole is a pleasure to deal with. Great communication, very sweet and honest and she paid immediately. Even when the shipping was a bit higher she paid the difference even she didn't had to pay it. Would love to sell to her again.
ClaireTaylorDolls 26/03/18 seller positive Nicole, Thank you for adopting Teddy and paying so quickly! and thank you for a perfect and smooth transaction.
Lovestoknit Jane 15/01/18 seller positive Nicole bought a red and white hand knitted set from me, and like the many, many times before was a dream to work with.:-)
I hope i get to work with her again in the future.
Thanks Nicole.
Hugs Jane
Lovestoknit Jane 15/01/18 seller positive Nicole bought another one of my hand knitted sets, and like before was wonderful to work with. Fast payment and great communication through out. :-)
Thank you so much Nicole.
Hugs Jane
Lovestoknit Jane 28/06/17 seller positive Nicole bought another knitted romper set, and like before was so quick to pay and let me know as soon as it arrived.
Nicole you are such a lovely lady to work with, and hope we can do it again.

Thank you so much,
Hugs Jane
Lovestoknit Jane 22/06/17 seller positive Nicole asked me to make her two hand knitted romper set for her Faber twins. Nicole is a wonderful lady who made me smile every time i read her pm. Paid straight away when her sets were finished, and let me know as soon as they arrived.
I hope i can get to work with Nicole again.
Thank you so much Nicole.
Hugs Jane
mtro 09/06/14 seller positive I bought a beautiful ooak doll from Lorna Miller Sands from this seller. The doll was in great condition and packed extra carefully with all her nice things. I highly recommend this seller!
Birgits yodle toddler 21/03/11 seller positive I bought a OOAK made by Tina Kewy from Nicole, she let me do a 3 month layaway so I was able to get her. She was so friendly, answered all my questions, send me lovely pics. The baby is real perfection and was so lovely packed in the box, there were so many presents inside: extra outfits, a blanket and lots more! I am totally overwhelmed and hope, that I will buy some day again from Nicole. She is a pleasure to deal with! Thank you Nicole! Hugs Birgit

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.