Feedback of NiSchi

Positive Neutral Negative
63 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
hayleysculpts 27/09/19 trade positive Dear Nicole, Wow ! Best transaction ever.! You have restored my faith in sending overseas. Thank you amazing lady . I would gladly sell to you again if needed. Can highly recommend Nicole ! What a wonderful dollfan member. Thank you. ❤️
KrisC 11/01/15 trade positive I cannot say enough about Nicole. We did a trade of doll and services and I think Nicole is the most lovely and encouraging person ever!!!! She is a dream to work with and it has been my honor to call her friend. I ADORE HER!!!! I hope to work with many many times over and to ALWAYS keep her as my very good friend!!! THANK YOU, Nicole!
dana 20/05/14 trade positive I am doing a trade with Nichole and she shipped me an OOAK. She shipped it quickly and was wrapped very securely. I LOVE the OOAK..
KrisC 11/12/13 trade positive Nicole is such an amazing and kind person. One of those people who make you smile every time you talk with her. A treasure beyond dreams! I was able to trade a flawless AMAZING baby for some restoration work on another of her babies, and the communication was PERFECT! The trade was better than I could hope for and both babies are KEEPERS. If you ever get the chance to work with Nicole, dont hesitate for a second. NICOLE is the KEEPER!!!
Thank you, Nicole. You are a dearest friend!!!
Sally 08/04/12 trade positive This woman is a marvel !.....Friendly...patient.....and a dream to work with.
I just bought another Eva baby from her. A dream transaction from beginning to end.
I feel I have made a friend for life....and I am loving the babies.
Thank you Nicole !....I am always here to buy your Eva babies !!!!
Sally 16/06/11 trade positive I don't need to tell anyone how delighted I am with the new baby I just bought from Nicole. Thrilled does not even touch it !
Thank you Nicole....you have been an utter pleasure to deal with....please stay in touch...I feel I have a new friend here on DF.
If there was a "positive+" button...I would press it !!

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.