Feedback of jul1953

Positive Neutral Negative
13 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile safcfootienut_Jo 31/03/16 seller positive Julie bought a kish doll from me. Pais right away and was patient enough to wait for postage over tha bank holiday weekend. She also let me know when her parcel arrived. Would happily work with this buyer again anytime.

Jo in the UK
Profile LINDASLITTLEBLESSINGS 20/01/16 buyer positive Julie bought 2 Riley dolls from me, paid promptly and let me know when she received them. I would gladly deal with her again!!
Profile KAREN B 04/11/14 seller positive Thanks for a great buy, I'm thrilled with my new baby.
Sent next day and packed with care. A lovely lady to buy from.
Profile avrilm 30/03/14 seller positive Julie is a dream to work with..
she bought one of my hand knitted sets and paid immediately..
She also let me know as soon as the set arrived with her..
Hope to do business with you again Julie in the future..
Profile nanas newborns 15/12/13 buyer positive I bought a knit set from Julie. It is darling and was sent quickly. Thanks you Julie! Nancy
Profile cookielover 14/12/13 buyer positive I purchased a darling set of knits for a set of twins..... they are beautiful and fit just perfect. Easy transaction with a very nice lady..... thanks again, Ruth
Profile Ali_Jean 03/04/12 seller positive So nice to be able to help bring a much wanted little boy, to such a friendly lady, and a very prompt payer. Happy to help again Ali x