Positive Neutral Negative
25 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile kristi 19/04/16 seller positive Bought adorable outfit from Roberta,
Very happy thank you!
Profile Suzanne 21/01/16 buyer positive I bought a precious outfit from Roberta and shipped it right away and arrived in pristine condition.. thanks so much!!!
Profile kristi 21/03/12 seller positive Received Holland- wonderful transaction - great kit- great seller!
Profile JudyP 19/11/11 buyer positive I just bought a Carter's Blanket and Bib from Roberta and she is such a nice person! She shipped fast, packaged it beautifully and it arrived in excellent condition. I am so pleased, Thanks so much Roberta for a wonderful transaction! :0)
Profile Debbie 13/11/11 seller positive I bought an outfit from Roberta, and she packed and shipped it INSTANTLY!!!!! It's wonderful. THANKS so much Roberta!!!!!
Profile Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa 16/08/11 seller positive Thank you so much for selling me your precious kit! Lisa
Profile Nicoles Nursery Babies 28/04/10 buyer positive I bought a kit from Roberta and she shipped it right to me and it was perfect as promised. Very nice lady! Thank you!
Profile Jane 12/04/10 buyer positive I bought a beautiful little OOAK from Roberta . She arrived very fast and wrapped perfectly . I love her !
Thanks Roberta !
Profile nancynlp 10/01/10 trade positive I bought a kit from Roberta and was very pleased.
Profile EmilyJ 02/12/09 trade positive Roberta and I traded doll kits. I'm very happy with mine! The transaction went very smoothly. Thanks Roberta!
Profile TamaraLynn 19/03/09 buyer positive Roberta bought a doll kit from me. She paid right away and was great with communication! Thanks!
Profile Jenny 08/03/09 trade positive Traded kits with RobertaPolniak. Great transaction. Highly recommended. Fast shipping