Feedback of danielle1105_2

Positive Neutral Negative
13 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile erin1958 11/10/11 buyer positive I adopted Amari Roberson from Danielle and it was a smooth transaction. She let me put him on lay-a-way and sent him as soon as he was paid, and he arrived quick and safely. The two of us became friends and will stay in touch, I'm sure. Great communication too. She also let me select his "Coming Home" outfit from a few websites and she went out and bought him the outfit that I just LOVE. SOOOOOO SWEET!!! Thanks Danielle and he is FINE and HAPPY!!!!!
Profile nanaglenna 10/03/11 trade positive I just purchased Little Nevada Huti from Danielle, she sent him right away and he arrived in pristine condition! Thank you so much Danielle, I've wanted this baby since the day you bought him.
Profile Jenny 15/02/11 seller positive Danielle purchased a Ralph Lauren outfit from me.. The entire transaction went well.. She was a pleasure to do business with..
Profile Debbie 11/02/11 buyer positive Danielle allowed me to do a layaway for a baby I really wanted. As soon as I paid him off, she packed him up so nicely, and mailed him to me. What a wonderful person to deal with. THANKS so much AGAIN!!!
Profile Susan@childrenoftheheart 17/01/11 seller positive Danielle is an awesome person to do business with. She keeps in great communication with you the whole time and makes all of her agreed upon payments on time. She is such a special person and a new found friend. I highly recommend doing business with Danielle and look forward to doing so in the future. Enjoy your new baby!!
Profile bessiebuntin 21/10/10 seller positive Danielle has just bought a doll from me and she was wonderful to deal with through out. (Thank you Danielle)
A***** Danielle I would sell or buy from you any time.

Smiles, Angela.
Profile pudditat 16/10/10 trade positive I traded my DeWayne with Danielle's Levi. Danielle shipped with tracking number via Parcelforce and the baby arrived in 10 days, just like she said. Danielle was so kind to give me peace of mind when I couldn't track the parcel. She responded quickly to my messages. So if anybody encounters problems with tracking their package thru parcelforce.....all you have to do is wait patiently. And don't bug Danielle like I did...LOL. Sorry Danielle! enjoy DeWayne!
Susan
Profile nanaglenna 28/06/10 buyer positive I purchased Danielle's sweet little dreamer and all went well!!!!
Thank you Danielle.
Profile dollval 01/02/10 seller positive Canielle adopted a wonderful LMS ooak from e as well as was wondeful to deal with in every way- Val
Profile Cathy B 28/01/10 seller positive I adopted out to Danielle my precious LMS baby girl. I miss her already, but know she is being loved just as much as I loved her. Danielle was very nice to deal with she paid right when she said she would and also let me know when she arrive. I look forward to more dolly adoptions in the furture with her. Thank you Danielle!!!!
XOXOXOOXOXO
Cathy B.