Feedback of Faith

Positive Neutral Negative
30 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Ida 11/11/15 trade positive I have traded a doll kit with Faith, and I'm very happy with this transaction.
Faith is a lovely lady. I recommend her as honest person, to everybody.
Thank you, Ida
DMKreiser 22/10/14 trade positive Faith and I did a trade. She was wonderful to work and a really nice person!! thanks so much Faith!
Brandi 12/02/14 trade positive Faith and I did a trade and the whole thing was wonderful. The baby was perfectly packed and was minty mint. I would never hesitate to buy anything from her!!!! Thank you so much, my friend. Enjoy your precious baby!!
sherrybug 26/09/12 trade positive Faith traded me 2 gorgeous outfits for 2 doll kits. Communication was wonderful and Faith is great to work with. I hope to work with her again in the future. Thank you Faith.
KrisC 17/08/11 trade positive Faith is wonderful to work with. We did a trade of dolls and she is SO SWEET and super at communication!! I love the doll!!! Hope to work with her again soon!
Thank you, Faith!
Jenny 01/07/09 trade positive Linda Faith made a trade with me and I am so thankful. I would hgihly recommend any transactions with this sweet lady anytime. She packaged it so well.
Melinda 06/03/09 trade positive I also adopted one of Linda's special babies and I couldn't be happier. She packed the baby very well and shipped her right out. The baby arrived in pristine condition. Thank you Linda for an awesome baby!!!!!!!

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.