Feedback of Raussie21_Ros

Positive Neutral Negative
25 0 1

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Angelicabeb 26/03/15 buyer positive I adopted a baby from Ros and everything was perfect! thank you so much sweet lady for a great transaction! Looking forward to dealing with you again:)
Profile penny 06/06/14 buyer positive Ros custom reborned hailey may for me. She is so sweet & wonderful. her reborning is truly perfection. I am so lucky to be the mom of one of her reborns! thank you so much, penny
Profile Polly 21/12/12 seller positive Ros bought a couple of kits. She paid right away and her communication is great even though we are in different time zones!! Thanks Ros!
Profile rorlen~lorraine 14/07/12 seller positive Ros made a VERY, VERY special custom baby for me and I could not be happier with my new little one!! Ros really went out of her way to make sure that the baby was extremely special, and she included so many wonderful extras too! She communicated with me from start to finish with very friendly messages too. Thank you SO much!!
Profile 123_allypally 15/09/11 trade positive Ros bought some outfits from me and was an ideal customer, thank you
Profile LilliputdreamsofSusan 08/08/11 seller positive Dear Ros bought an OOAK from me and paid without delay - she also let me know as soon as they had arrived as she knew how worried I was about sending an OOAK so far
We have both laughed along the way whilst little John and his mini friend made their long trip from England to Australia.I feel after all the communications , we have become firm friends and I know she will look after her new little boys.
Thankyou SO much Ros for a perfect transaction.
Love and hugs
Susan
xxx
Profile SharonL 18/07/11 buyer positive Ros bought my Baby Boo reborn. She was a delight to work with. I highly recommend her! Thank you so much, Ros!
Hugs,
SharonL
Profile sachelo 02/03/11 buyer positive Ros bought a kit from me and paid immediately! She was such a treat to talk to, we had terrific communication! I would not hesitate to buy or sell to her in the future! I look foward to it! Some ladies just make these transactions so easy, and Ros is one of those!!!! Thanks! Samantha
Profile Ida 09/02/11 buyer positive Ros have bought a doll kit from me, was a pleasure to deal with.
Thank you so much,
Ida
Profile KellyGirl1970 06/08/10 seller positive Ros adopted somso John from me on layaway and she was a pleasure to work with!!!!! Thank you Ros!!!
Profile DianeLovesBabies 22/07/10 seller positive Ros purchased a silicone baby from me and she paid like clock work. She is a joy to sell to and I highly recommend her to everyone. Thank you Ros...you are a breath of fresh air!!!!!Hugs, Diane
Profile Debbie 21/11/09 seller positive Ros is just the nicest person in the world to work with!!!! She bought a baby from me and paid fast and let me know when it arrived "down under". THANKS Ros.
Profile ttulsajess 12/05/09 buyer positive Ros is a really great lady. I bought a kit from her and she stayed in touch the entire time. Anyone would be crazy not to buy or sell to her. She's one of the superior ladies on this site.

Thank you so much, Ros. I'll send you pics of her when she's done.
Profile erin1958 24/01/09 seller positive Ros adopted a little OOAK from me and she is so in love with her. She even named her "ERIN". What an honor. Ros is a great gal and a new wonderful friend as well. I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks Ros.