Feedback of anjsmiles Angie

Positive Neutral Negative
89 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile avigrace96 07/03/18 buyer positive I purchased a kit from Angie and it was a smooth transaction. She shipped right away and is very friendly to deal with. I would not hesitate to buy from her again.
Profile Jonilyn 04/11/17 buyer positive I purchased a kit from Angie, & received it the next day. She is a wonderful seller. Thanks Angie!
Profile LanaDollfana 22/08/16 buyer positive I bought reborn supplies from Angie. They were here almost overnight. I would recommend this nice lady in any transaction.
Lana
Profile englishjan 28/11/15 buyer positive thank you angie, smooth transaction, sweet doll kit, cant wait to reborn her !
Profile Shannon 22/10/15 buyer positive Business with Angie is always a pleasure. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again.
Profile Ginny W 27/06/15 buyer positive Thank you for such a great transaction together. Hope the parts can make someone a special dolly. It was a real pleasure.
Profile Leesa 18/05/15 buyer positive Wonderful !!!! I bought some clothing items -- they arrived SUPER fast and with extras items as well! Could not have asked for a better transaction! Hugs Leesa
Profile Barbydoll 07/03/15 buyer positive I bought a beautiful peach crocheted blanket from Angie. It was just as pictured, she shipped super fast & was a pleasure to buy from! Thanks Angie!!! God Bless You LOTS!!!
Love & Prayers, Barb
Profile Jenny 18/11/14 buyer positive I purchased 20 preemie bottles from this sweet lady! Thank you somuch...I can not wait to recieve them and use them with my babies
Profile SweetSunriseBabies 03/05/14 buyer positive Angie bought a kit from me and she paid right away. She let me know when it arrived and followed up with feedback. Thank you Angie!
Profile ladyelizabeth 27/03/14 buyer positive -Bought some eyes from Angie and they are great! wonderful communication and fast shipping - Thanks!
Profile sugargliderus 28/10/13 buyer positive Angie ordered mohair from me and when I told her it was processed and ready to ship she paid lighting fast. Thanks Angie for another great transaction.
Profile Beckie 24/06/13 buyer positive I adopted Angie's Brayden Russell and he is even more perfect in person than I could have imagined!!!! Angie did a wonderful job on this baby, packaged him beautifully and shipped him super fast!! I highly recommend her and would not hesitate to adopt another one of her Lil Dumplins!
Profile Susy 04/04/13 buyer positive A++++++++ Thanks Angela
Can't wait to see your kit complete
Profile Susy 02/04/13 buyer positive Thank you for your purchase
Profile kristi 04/02/13 buyer positive Angie is awesome to work with- highly recommended!
Profile Pebby 25/11/12 buyer positive Angie purchased a doll kit from me, she paid immediately and great communication , such a nice person to do business with, Highly recommend, thank you Angie
Profile Dion 23/02/12 buyer positive I bought a darling reborn baby from Angie. My new baby girl is just adorable and arrived SO quickly! Thank you so much, Angie, for a lovely dolly transaction!! Hugs and Blessings, Dion
Profile mistygail 23/02/12 buyer positive Angie bought A silicone baby from me. She did a very short layaway. She paid promptly and even sooner than expected. She always kept me up to date on what was going on. Was super friendly and a pleasure to work with! I'd do business with Angie ANYTIME.
Profile sachelo 21/11/11 buyer positive Angie bought a Lee Middleton from me and paid immediately! A real pleasure to do business with! Fantastic communication and transaction!
Profile Pebby 07/09/11 buyer positive Im glad I could help, great communication.
Profile Jenny 02/03/11 buyer positive I purchased several pairs of eyes. They arrived very fast and just as described.......
Profile lmccormick 01/11/10 buyer positive I purchased an adorable reborn baby from Angie. She was a great pleasure to work with.
Profile christineskeepsakebabies 13/05/10 buyer positive She bought a Doll Kit from me and paid immediately. I apreciate your business Angie ! Thanks so very much :- )
Profile LINDASLITTLEBLESSINGS 04/02/10 buyer positive She bought a kit from me and paid right away. She also let me know when she received it. I would gladly deal with her again! Thanks!
Profile marilyn 24/08/09 buyer positive I bought Jolene from Angela and she is wonderful to deal with. She allowed me to do a layaway, we had nice little chats and when the baby shipped, she was packaged very well. And, the baby is beautiful! I am very pleased. Thank you very a great purchase and a beautiful baby.
Profile Dion 02/07/09 buyer positive I bought an adorable outfit from Angie. It arrived quickly and is in perfect condition. Thank you so much, Angie, for a perfect transaction!! Hugs and Blessings, Dion
Profile marilyn 12/05/09 buyer positive Made a purchase from Anjsmiles. Fast shipping, let me know when they shipped, and even threw in some "extras." Great transaction. Thank you!