Feedback of Adjs House of Babies

Positive Neutral Negative
23 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
DianeLovesBabies 11/08/10 seller positive Adriana purchased one of my rooting tools and she is a dream to work with. Hugs,
Diane
pudditat 18/04/13 seller positive I adopted Adrie's Asian Jiao. I was blown-away by her outstanding work! Skin-tone is perfect, rooted over painted hair is to die for! She is a DREAM BABY! Adrie shipped fast and the baby arrived safely packed. I'm glad to have found another FAVOURITE artist! Thank you so much Adrie.
pudditat 18/04/13 seller positive I adopted another baby from Adrie. This time it's Lila Strydom. Adrie did an AMAZING job on this big girl! She has beautifully-rooted human hair!!! This baby looks amazingly REAL! Adrie shipped really fast, I couldn;t believe she;s here already. Thank you Adrie for another smooth and wonderful transaction. I love my new baby girl! I will be having MORE of your babies for sure!!!
safcfootienut_Jo 04/05/10 seller positive Adriana bought a custom knit set from me. She was a pleasure to deal with. She paid when required and let me know when her outfit arrived.
All in all my first Australian sale was a pleasure!

Feel free to shop with us anytime.

Jo in the UK
JoLi Designs

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.