Feedback of Andreas_Dream_Babies

Positive Neutral Negative
98 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
rorlen~lorraine 15/01/16 seller positive I bought a baby from Andrea and the whole experience was perfect from start to finish! Andrea was so kind, patient, and accommodating. She is not only a very talented artist, but a wonderful person too! I would never hesitate to buy, sell or trade with this lovely lady. Thank you so much!
SharonL 03/08/13 seller positive I just bought Mumma's Lil Monkey kit from Andrea. Thank you so much, Andrea! She's a pleasure to work with, ships FAST, and so nice to chat with.

Hugs,
SharonL
Elisabettas Babies 15/01/13 seller positive I bought a dvd from Andrea, she is great to deal with and ships very fast! Thank you!
CarolinaMoonStudio 29/10/12 seller positive I bought a PLBD DVD from Andrea & was very happy with the sale...love the DVD & the transaction was fast & perfect! Thank you so much...will deal with you anytime! Hugs, Judy
Pebby 18/04/12 seller positive I purchased some mohair from Andrea, great communication and quick delivery. Awesome transaction, highly recommend Thank you so much
KimsAngelsInDiapers 16/04/12 seller positive Andrea sold me some fiber I desperately needed and it came super fast, thank you!!
Debbie@TNGUN 07/01/12 seller positive I purchased back some of my own mohair from Andrea as I needed it for a custom order. Andrea answered my PM right away and shipped the hair very fast. It was here overnight!
Thank you Andrea!
Lana 15/06/11 seller positive Andrea bought some outfits from me - it was a perfect experience...she paid promptly and let me know as soon as the package arrived. It was a pleasure, Andrea!

~ Lana
DianeLovesBabies 17/05/11 seller positive Andrea purchased one of my rooting tools and she was wonderful to sell to. Thank you so much Andrea and hope you enjoy your rooting tool when it gets there. Hugs,
Diane
sachelo 07/02/11 seller positive I bought a kit from Andrea and she was awesome to work with! Fantastic communication and super fast shipping! Thanks so much for the great deal! I can't wait to get my hands (and paint) on this little one!
Big Hugs,
Samantha
LilliputdreamsofSusan 05/02/11 seller positive Andrea bought 3 of my knitted sets - she paid instantly and let me know as soon as they arrived.
I am so glad you like them all
Absolutely perfect transaction from start to finish.

Thankyou again Andrea

Susan
xxx
CarolinaMoonStudio 30/01/11 seller positive Andrea bought two sets of Shyann limbs from me & was an excellant buyer, she communicated wonderfully, paid quickly & left feedback right away. Thank you so much!
KimsAngelsInDiapers 29/10/10 seller positive I bought a body from Andrea, it came fast, in perfect shape and she even sent some free surprises! GREAT TRANSACTION, THANK YOU!
Pebby 12/06/10 seller positive Andrea purchased a doll body from me and paid instantly, Very nice to do business with
Suzanne 24/05/10 seller positive Andrea bought a OOAK from me and is just so sweet to deal with... She paid immediately and is a great communicator! thanks so much...
Ellen 18/05/10 seller positive Thank you for a great transaction Andrea!

Ellen
Joyce 05/04/10 seller positive Andrea bought an outfit from me and was quick to pay and let me know when it arrived. Hope to deal with her again soon.

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.