Feedback of KimsAngelsInDiapers

Positive Neutral Negative
123 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Shannon 29/07/12 trade positive Kim is the best!! I never hesitate to do business with her. Such a pleasure. THANKS!!
Shannon 14/05/12 trade positive Kim and I traded kits. Everything went smoothly. Kim is great to work with;) THANKS!
dana 09/04/12 trade positive I traded unpainted kits for a painted and partially rooted Annalisa. Kim did an absolutely beautiful job of painting and rooting,she even sent the extra hair and a brush. The box was packed beautifully. I can tell Kim takes great pride in her work and I would gladly buy or trade from Kim anytime. Thank you so much Kim! You made my day.
beverly ann 14/03/12 trade positive I did a kit trade with Kim. It was a perfect transaction from start to finish and Kim is such a wonderful lady! I would love to trade with Kim again in the future! Thank you so much!!
Shannon 02/10/11 trade positive Traded a kit with Kim. Great communication! The kit arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks!

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.