Feedback of suensteve

Positive Neutral Negative
6 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Teresa_Barnes 06/03/18 seller positive Thank you for your purchase so happy you love Early bird silicone ❤️went really smooth would sale to you anytime A±++++ buyer
Profile Susy 09/02/18 seller positive Sue bought my Levi. Super speedy payment. A very smooth transaction
Thank you
Susy
Profile frannie 23/05/15 seller positive Sue bought a doll from me and was a pleasure to deal with. She paid exactly when we agreed she would and had great communication all the way. Sue also let me know when the doll arrived. Thank you Sue, I hope to work with you again in the future! Hugs, Frannie
Profile suebabygirl 25/07/10 trade positive Bought an OOAK from Sue and she was great. Wonderful lady to buy from - highly recommend.
Profile Julie 21/07/10 buyer positive Sue was super to work with during our dolly transaction!
Profile Leesa 21/07/10 buyer positive I bought the Sue Sizemore painted baby! She arrived quickly and in pristine condition. Even better in real life than in the photos! Thanks for a great transaction! Dolly Hugs, Leesa