Feedback of CarolinaMoonStudio

Positive Neutral Negative
29 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Nichols73 29/12/17 buyer positive Bought a strydom kit perfect condition. fast shipment.great communication. My apologies I forgot to leave my feedback sooner. Wonderful thank you !
Profile Court_LLRN 27/12/17 buyer positive I purchased a kit from Judy and she shipped right away - kit arrived safely with a sweet Christmas card. :heart:
Profile JaNan 15/06/13 buyer positive Judy rescued me yet again by selling one of her hard-to-find Leonor dolls by berenguer! Thank yo sooooo much JuJu!
Profile Ginny W 08/11/12 buyer positive Very nice lady to deal with in every way possible. So very glad I could help you out in time. I think all of us know what it is like to need something"yesterday". Thanks once again for making our transaction perfect!
Profile Suzanne 29/10/12 buyer positive I bought some dewy skin medium from Judy and she shipped it very fast. She is a dream to work with! Thank you!!!
Profile tysonsnan 19/02/11 buyer positive I bought a kit from this lady, she was very nice to deal with.
Transaction was very easy,a credit to her
Excellent communication, Fast Shipping .
Thank you, I appreciate being able to buy from you.
Profile Andreas_Dream_Babies 29/01/11 buyer positive I bought 2 sets of Shyann limbs from Judy. She shipped promptly and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks, Judy!