Feedback of KellyGirl1970

Positive Neutral Negative
45 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Jenny 16/02/18 seller positive This sweet lady purchased a full body silicone baby I was selling for another Dollfan member and she was such a blessing to do business with. She paid immediately and the communication was wonderful! Do not forget me if this sweet baby ever needs a new mommy! .........
Profile skhogan 10/03/17 seller positive Kelly purchased a kit from me. She paid as soon as she was invoiced. She communicated well via personal messages and was a delight to work with. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. She was a joy to work with!
Profile Pebby 03/08/16 seller positive Kelly purchased a doll kit from me and she is very trustworthy, great communication, no worries here , she is wonderful to do business with and one of the sweetest persons . Thank you Kelly
Profile kristi 06/05/16 seller positive Bought beautiful kit from Kelly- very nice transaction thank you!
Profile Lori JR 19/10/15 buyer positive Kelly is one of the sweetest ladies to buy from! She roots hair superbly and is an expert reborn artist! I was expecting one baby and to my surprise, she sent two!! Thank you again Kelly!! I love them both so much!!!
Profile SharonL 09/10/15 buyer positive Kelly bought a kit from me. She is a pleasure to do business with.
Thanks so much,Kelly.

Hugs,
Sharon L
Profile deborahsdarlings 28/03/15 buyer positive Kelly bought a kit from me and paid right away. Great transaction!
Profile Jenny 27/03/15 seller positive Kelly purchased a doll kit from me! She paid immediately and what a pleasure she was to do business with!....Highly recommended!
Profile SusanS 19/12/14 seller positive Kelly was delightful to do business with! I bought a reborn Asher from her recently. He was beautifully done by her, and she sent him quickly. She kept me updated on his progress throughout. I really enjoyed our transaction, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you, Kelly!
Profile Jenny 14/07/14 seller positive Kelly purchased a kit from me! She paid immediately and the transaction was a complete success.....Kelly is a pleasure to do business with....
Profile Lisa B 08/10/13 buyer positive I purchased a kit from Kelly. Amazing speed in which I received the kit after paying. Thanks Kelly!!! Was a sure pleasure doing business with you!!!

LisaB
Profile KrisC 15/06/13 seller positive Kelly contacted me about a silicone baby that needed some TLC and I bought it from her for a very good price! Kelly is the ultimate sweetest seller!!! She is kind and keeps the best communication and took pictures of the tracking receipt and the baby arrived exactly as described. I cant wait to tackle her!!! THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOMEST transaction, Kelly!!!!
Profile Ginny W 04/06/12 seller positive Kelly bought a kit from me and paid lightning fast! She was such a pleasure to communicate with and complete our transaction together. Thanks! Hope you enjoy him!
Profile Denise O 23/05/12 buyer positive I was lucky enough to be able to purchase a silicone baby from Kelly this week. Kelly was great. She shipped the baby right away and I received her so fast. She came with so many extra goodies. Thank you so much Kelly, you are wonderful.
Profile TamaraLynn 22/03/12 trade positive Kelly and I traded some Genesis Thick medium! It worked out perfectly for both of us! She shipped right away even with just getting home from the hospital with her newborn TWINS!!!!!
Profile nanas newborns 04/02/12 trade positive I traded kits with Kelly and the transaction went great, she shipped the kit immediately! Thanks Kelly, Nancy
Profile Polly 09/12/11 buyer positive In the past few months, Kelly has reborned 3 of my kits and every single time I got nothing but perfection. She worked with me and did exactly what I asked her for! All 3 babies are perfect and she is currently working on a couple more. She always goes above and beyond and includes things that aren't part of our agreement. She has such a big heart and is the most generous person I know! Thank you Kelly!
Profile marilyn 14/09/11 trade positive I just had to post some feedback on Kelly. She redid a Rupert silicone baby for me out of the goodness of her heart! She painstakingly worked on this baby to make her into the adorable little thing she is today. Kelly is a very sweet, giving person and deserves a good word. Thank you Kelly...you are one in a million.
Profile Kimiko_binglesbanglesbabies 24/06/11 seller positive I recently purchased some beautiful mohair from Kelly, super-easy transaction, she had the mohair out to me in no time and is wonderful to deal with! Thanks Kelly!!
Profile nanaslilblossoms 12/05/11 seller positive I recently sold some mohair to Kelly. She was pleasant to deal with and paid me very fast. Thank you kelly!
I would sell to Kelly again.
Thank you so much!
Enjoy,
Nancy J.
Profile JaNan 27/04/11 seller positive Kelly bought a kit from me and was such a pleasure to deal with! thanks Kelly!!!
Profile Shuree 13/02/11 seller positive Kelly bought a kit from me. She paid immediately. Had great communication. And was a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much.♥
Profile KrisC 17/01/11 seller positive I bought a baby from Kelly and she was AMAZING to deal with. Baby arrived fast and in promised condition.
Thank you, Kelly!
Profile Joyce 09/12/10 buyer positive I just bought a silicone doll from Kelly and the doll was just as advertised. She is great on communication. Hope to deal with her again.
Profile Raussie21_Ros 15/08/10 seller positive This was a PERFECT transaction in everyway!!!
Kelly is amazing and a real joy to work with..l love my little John...Sellers, like Kelly, understand what collecting is all about..THANKYOU so much Kelly..
much love and hugs Ros.
Profile Bonnie 11/03/10 buyer positive I bought Ariella from Kelly. She ( and her goodies) were packed nicely and arrived quickly. Kelly was great to work with and I would definately deal with her again no problem. Thanks Kelly!