Feedback of GracieMichele

Positive Neutral Negative
51 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile jessica leigh 17/10/14 buyer positive Michele bought a pair of baby boots from me and paid very promptly and was very easy to work with. Enjoy the boots!
Profile JodyS86 11/02/14 buyer positive I purchased a kit from Michele. She shipped it promptly, provided tracking and answered any questions I had immediately. Perfect person to do business with. Thank you Michele!
Profile Jonilyn 24/02/13 buyer positive This is my second transaction with Michele. As always, she paid immediately, and let me know when it arrived. I would do business with her any time! Thanks Michele!
Profile deannea 10/08/11 buyer positive michele bought a dress from me. prompt payment, lovely to deal with!
Profile LanaDollfana 23/05/11 buyer positive Michele bought an outfit from me. She paid quickly and stayed in communication. Thank you Michele.
Profile pudditat 17/04/11 buyer positive Michele bought a vintage-inspired outfit from me. She's a delight to do business with. Very fast payment and she even let me know when the outfit arrived. Thank you for your purchase MIchele!! Hugs....from Susan
Profile Menna Hartog 30/03/11 buyer positive I have bought 2 kits from Michele and everything went very well.
The kits had to travel all the way to The Netherlands and were packed very nicely.
Michele is a wonderfull and kind lady .I would buy from here again in a heartbeat.....if she haves anything I need that means(-:
Thanks again, Michele
Profile LilliputdreamsofSusan 02/10/10 buyer positive I bought a kit from Michelle a little while ago - she sent is very quickly so it was here waiting for me when I returned to Florida which I have now done.
Thankyou Michelle and sorry it took so long to leave feedback

Susan
x
Profile GinaMomofthree 11/07/10 buyer positive Michele purchased an outfit from me and was wonderful to work with again. I'd work with Michele anytime!
Profile GinaMomofthree 29/04/10 buyer positive Michele purchased a baby from me and was such a joy to work with. Thank you so very much for adopting her and I hope we can get to know one another more here on dollfan. Thanks again Michele! - Gina
Profile LINDASLITTLEBLESSINGS 29/04/10 buyer positive Michelle bought an outfit from me and paid right away, she also let me know when it arrived. I would gladly deal with her again, thanks!