Feedback of Lovestoknit Jane

Positive Neutral Negative
75 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Brendas Babies 11/05/16 seller positive Jane is wonderful to deal with! She makes some wonderful knits at a very reasonable price.
Shipping is very reasonable too.
I will be coming back for more!
Thanks!
krystleslittlemonkeys 03/05/15 seller positive Jane helped me acquire a dress from NEXT that had sold out in Canada. She got this dress to me super fast before I had a chance to pay. The dress is beautiful! Thank you so much!
susanh 04/09/14 seller positive I bought a gorgeous set from Jane .It was a perfect transaction from a lovely lady and I will definately be ordering more sets from Jane ,they are exquisite. Thank you Jane xxx
nanaslilblossoms 29/10/12 seller positive I bought a lovely romper and hat from Jane. It's lovely and came all wrapped in tissue. Not to much for shipping either!
I would love to do business with Jane again.
thank you so much Jane, I love the romper.
Nancy J. Breese
Denise O 12/09/12 seller positive Jane responded to a wanted post I had placed. She allowed me to purchase one of her gorgeous knit sweater sets. Not only did Jane ship the outfit to me before me even sending payment, but it arrived so fast, and is so beautiful. Jane is a real sweetheart. Thanks again!!! I love it!
Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa 26/01/12 seller positive beautiful preemie outfits came today along with extras! Thank you so much for your genorosity!

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.