Feedback of Terri_in_AL

Positive Neutral Negative
13 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile kristi 20/07/12 seller positive I bought Grayson from Terri- and she was wonderful to deal with- thanks so much!!
Profile sachelo 14/07/12 buyer positive Terri purchased a kit from me and paid immediately, and was super awesome to work with! HugsXX Sam
Profile Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa 07/03/12 seller positive Thanks Terri for selling me a great kit at a great price! I really appreciate it! Lisa
Profile annemarie 28/01/12 buyer positive Sorry I'm so late, just had to figure out how it works LOL
I love the monhair and it rooted very easily.
Profile Shannon 16/08/11 buyer positive Bought some kits from Terri and it was a very pleasant transaction. I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks!
Profile skhogan 13/08/11 trade positive Terri and I traded doll kits and she was great to work with. She kept in communication with me regarding shipping and tracking and communicated when the kit arrived. The kit she mailed me was received promptly and well packaged. She's great to work with and I highly recommend. Susan K (Lilliput Creations Studio)
Profile pudditat 30/10/10 seller positive Terri bought a set of Wizard of Oz outfits from me. We had a very smooth transaction. She paid promptly and let me know when the items arrived. Thank you Terri! Hugs, Susan
Profile annemarie 17/10/10 buyer positive Bought some lovely mohair from Terri.
She was very nice to deal with and it had very fast shipping.