Feedback of susanpenner

Positive Neutral Negative
14 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Leesa 13/08/15 seller positive Susan purchased a baby from me. She was great to work with and patient as baby had to cross over to Canada. She let me know that baby arrived safely!! Thank you Susan! Leesa
Profile DonnaB 06/08/15 buyer positive Thank you so much! Pleasure to sell to.
Profile judyismyname 02/08/15 buyer positive Susan bought a baby from me and she paid right away. She was a pleasure to deal with and let me know when her baby arrived. I enjoyed dealing with her and would recommend her for a dolly deal to others. Enjoy your sweet bundle and thanks again. hugs judy
Profile AmandaLeigh 29/07/15 buyer positive Great transaction, super communication, would definitely buy from Susan again!
Profile Dion 27/07/15 buyer positive I just received an adorable Toby Morgan baby boy that I adopted from Susan. Everything went perfectly and I love this darling baby boy. Thank you so much, Susan for letting me adopt him and for shipping him so quickly, too!! Hugs and Blessings, Dion
Profile Brendas Babies 08/07/14 buyer positive Susan bought a baby from me and was great to deal with!
Thanks so much!
Profile Nikki H 30/09/13 seller positive Susan bought an OOAK from me and paid immediately! It was a friendly smooth transaction! Perfect!
Nikki
Profile dana 01/11/12 trade positive I traded silicone babies with Susan .She followed up right away with tracking info,the baby was packed very securely. Susan is a very friendly person. She had great communication, and shipped the baby immediately. The baby is beautiful! Thanks Susan!
Profile MaryP 31/07/12 buyer positive I bought a lovely doll from Susan. The baby was sent promptly, wrapped well, and in excellent condition. I would definitely buy from Susan again.
Profile Jonilyn 23/07/12 buyer positive I adopted a beautiful baby from Susan. She had great communication, and shipped the baby immediately. The baby is beautiful! Thanks Susan!
Profile just_Brenda 09/05/12 seller neutral Susan adopted a baby from me. She paid via a Bank Draft which arrived promptly. Susan let me know when her baby arrived and was a pleasure to work with ! Thanks Susan for a smooth dolly adoption.
Profile Suzanne 10/12/10 seller positive Susan bought a silicone from me and is such a sweetheart to work with.. She has the patience of a saint! Thanks so much dear heart!!