Feedback of patty n dolls

Positive Neutral Negative
6 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile nanaglenna 10/11/14 seller positive Patty purchased two sets of vintage inspired pajamas from me, she paid right away and notified me as soon as she received them. I really enjoyed our communication throughout the entire transaction. Such a sweet lady! Thank you Patty.
Profile grandmasheryl 14/03/13 buyer positive She bought a baby set from me and is wonderful person to work with.many many thanks
Profile EmilyJ 03/08/12 seller positive Patty bought 2 Plumpie Rumpie diapers from me. Everything went smoothly and she was a delight to work with! Thank you so much Patty and enjoy!
Profile safcfootienut_Jo 17/07/12 seller positive Patty bought a custom knit set from us. She paid right on time and let me know when the outfit arrived. Patty was a pleasure to do business with....very pleasant transaction.

Thanks again

Jo in the UK
JoLi Designs
Profile LilliputdreamsofSusan 25/02/12 seller positive PATTY BOUGHT A SILICONE BABY FROM ME - EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION THROUGHOUT AND PAYMENT EXACTLY AS AGREED. I AM SO PLEASED YOU ARE PLEASED WITH HER.
THANKYOU PATTY FOR A FIRST CLASS TRANSACTION.

SUSAN
X
Profile Shuree 06/04/11 seller positive Patty bought an outfit from me. She paid quickly and was a pleasure to work with. The whole transaction went great. Thank you.♥