Feedback of lia bottema

Positive Neutral Negative
47 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
dana 21/05/15 trade positive I received a a silicone Ellis from Lia and the silicone was PERFECT! the PERFECT color and SO smooth . I am so excited to have this sweet girl .. Thank you Lia!!!Oh and the shipping was so fast .
BarbAga 03/02/15 trade positive I got the Remili sculpt from Lia, very easy transaction. Great communications with me. Perfect little boy, for me. Thank you so much Lia.
I would recoment her in a heartbeat, if you are looking for a baby.
sgbowden 24/03/13 trade positive I just sold Lia edition #1 of my latest baby "Garnet". Lia is a "doll" to work with...such a sweet lady to do business with!!! FLAWLESS transaction! Thank you again Lia...your business is much appreicated! Enjoy baby Garnet...she will be on her way tomorrow afternoon!

Sherry Bowden (bowdenbabies.com)
sgbowden 24/03/13 trade positive I just sold Lia edition #1 of my latest baby "Garnet". Lia is a "doll" to work with...such a sweet lady to do business with!!! FLAWLESS transaction! Thank you again Lia...your business is much appreicated! Enjoy baby Garnet...she will be on her way tomorrow afternoon!

Sherry Bowden (bowdenbabies.com)

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.