Feedback of cheri

Positive Neutral Negative
60 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Shelby Lynn 21/04/15 seller positive I bought two Naartjie outfits from Cheri and they arrived in pristine condition and are oh-so-cute! Thank you Cheri!
Profile Marty 08/04/15 seller positive So happy to receive a beautiful reborn from cheri. The little one came packed with lots of goodies and was even better than pictures and description! Would definitely purchase again from cheri. She took lots of care in packing and I feel so lucky to have this little one.
Profile Sis 07/04/15 seller positive I purchased a baby outfit from Cheri. She was extremely pleasant to do business with and is a very sweet lady. The outfit arrived in a timely manner and is just beautiful. Thank you so much!
Profile JodyS86 17/01/15 seller positive Cheri purchased a hat from me and paid immediately! She let me know as soon as it arrived as well, so sweet to work with! Thank you Cheri!
Profile dol4rob 17/01/15 seller positive Cheri purchased some outfits from me..and what a pleasure! We had nice conversations, she is very patient! And she paid quickly as well! Such a pleasure..I hope you work with you again Cheri!
Profile Nanas Joyful Babies 31/03/14 seller positive I bought a body from Cheri and she mailed it quickly and communicated beautifully. Like doing business with her anytime.
Thanks again
joy
Profile Grandma Cecelia 24/10/13 seller positive I bought some outfits from Cheri. Communication was great, and she shipped super fast. Items arrived well packaged. A++++Seller. I would gladly deal with Cheri again.
Profile Brendas Babies 03/11/12 seller positive I bought some sweet baby outfits from Cheri. She mailed them quickly and they are adorable!
Profile Jenny Originals 02/05/12 seller positive Cheri bought 2 custom outfits from me for her 10" baby. As always, she was such a pleasure doing business with. She paid fast and had great communication. PERFECT transaction! Thank you so much Cheri!!!

Hugs,
Jenny
Profile Jenny Originals 07/03/12 seller positive Cheri bought three custom made outfits from me for her 10" baby and was awesome to work with. She has great communication and paid super fast. This was a pleasant transaction from start to finish. I hope to work with her again in the near future. Thank you so much Cheri!!!
Profile Nanas Joyful Babies 29/02/12 seller positive I bought a really cute outfit from Cheri and it arrived super fast. Wondeful transaction. Highly recommend her!
Profile DianeLovesBabies 06/02/12 seller positive Cheri purchased two of my rooting tools and paid as said she would. Hugs,
Diane
Profile Nanas Joyful Babies 09/01/12 seller positive I purchased some great and very hard to fine pouncers from Cheri. They arrived so fast she must have been just next door! Great transaction, sweet seller. Would love to do business with her again.
Thanks for such a sought after product!
Joy
Profile AngieSC 02/12/11 seller positive Cheri bought a custom body from me. She was so sweet and easy to work with. Come back anytime! Hugs!