Feedback of keysha

Positive Neutral Negative
8 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile kazachan_Karen 20/07/15 seller positive I bought a baby from Keysha. The baby was beautiful. Keysha was lovely to work with. The baby was shipped quickly and there were lots of extras as well! Thank you so much!
Profile Tracy Lorraine 31/01/15 buyer positive I'm so thrilled with the baby girl that I adopted from Keysha! She is more adorable than I imagined that she would be & her box was full of extras! She arrived super fast too. Thank you, Keysha, for being such a wonderful DF sister!
Profile Shannon 11/03/13 buyer positive I bought a kit from Keysha. It arrived quickly and was well packed. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again:)
Profile anjsmiles Angie 31/01/13 trade positive Keysha is a sweetheart! We did a diaper trade and she sent me extra diapers! Thank you so much Keysha!
Profile tuckerk 18/01/13 seller positive Keysha sold me a baby and what a beautiful baby .........she was so sweet and shipped him out fast.............She was just delightful.........Hugs, Kathy
Profile Lilianne 08/03/12 buyer positive KEYSHA BOUGHT AN OOAK FROM ME AND IT WAS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH HER. CORRECT PAYMENTS AND A NICE AND QUICK COMMUNICATION.
THANKS KEYSHA,
HUGS LILIANNE