Feedback of hayleysculpts

Positive Neutral Negative
8 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile NiSchi 27/09/19 buyer positive I have had the most amazing transaction with Hayley and was lucky enough to adopt one of her babies and I´m still in awe how wonderful she wrapped the Baby, shipped him out super fast and he is truly in new condition, she included all of his originals and more...I cannot thank you enough Hayley and would highly recommend working with you anytime again !! THANK YOU so so much !!
Profile Angelica 17/06/19 buyer positive I adopted a baby from Hayley, she is super friendly to deal with, the baby was like first day condition, with every single original and utterly pristine condition, I can’t thank you enough, I am so happy with my new baby
Profile Brandi 20/05/18 seller positive Hayley purchased a silicone baby from me and the transaction was wonderful from beginning to end. Fantastic communication and prompt payment. Thank you so much and enjoy your new baby.

Hugs,
Brandi
Profile dol4rob 23/09/14 buyer positive Hayley sold me a lovely silicone baby and what a wonderful transaction! We had great communication and the doll was well cared for and shipped well packaged! I am so happy! A+ all around!
Profile nanas newborns 07/04/14 buyer positive I bought a silicone doll from Haley and the transaction went very smoothly. The baby is in wonderful condition and was sent well packed and very quickly! I would not hesitate to buy from Haley again. Nancy
Profile alunaandy 20/11/13 buyer positive Haylee adopted a baby from me and was delightful to sell to. She paid straight away, communication was brilliant and she let me know as soon as the parcel had arrived and that she was happy with her new addition.
Can totally recommend Hayley as a buyer. Lots of love Aluna x x //(*-*)\\
Profile DianeLovesBabies 14/02/12 seller positive Hayley purchased one of my silicone babies and she was an absolute dream to work with. I highly recommend Hayley and hope to do more transactions with her in the future. Hugs, Diane