Feedback of jeannesteenies

Positive Neutral Negative
16 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Shannon 04/07/15 buyer positive I bought a kit form Jeanne. She mailed it out quickly and it arrived safe and well packed. Thanks!
Profile elise1114 12/06/15 buyer positive I purchased Lucy Kewy from Jeanne on layaway and she was great to work with. Her layaway terms were generous and her box opening was fantastic! Tons of extras but best of all, the most amazing bi-racial baby girl ever! Jeanne is a gifted artist and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing reborn and very pleasant transaction!
Profile littlerenesmee2 12/06/15 trade positive Traded kits with Jeanne <3 She is wonderful to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to do another trade with her in the future.
Profile _Melinda 12/12/14 buyer positive Jeanne bought a baby from me and was wonderful to deal with! Thank you Jeanne!!
Profile ~Valerie~Anne~ 26/06/14 seller positive Jeanne purchased a Bunnies by the Bay outfit and she was terrific to work with. I would recommend her to any Doll-Fanner!
Profile Claudette 20/10/13 buyer positive A wonderful person to do a layaway with...made 2 payments instead of the longer arrangements.. good communication and a pleaser to talk to and deal with. Very trustworthy and I highly recommend her for any purchase. Thanks so much
Profile pudditat 24/04/13 buyer positive Jeanne purchased a Dizon Designs from me. We had a very smooth transaction. She waited patiently, paid instantly, and she let me know when the item arrived.
Thank you so much Jeanne! !
Profile Shelby Lynn 15/01/13 buyer positive Jeanne bought a pair of shoes from me, paid right away, and key me know when they arrived. Thank you Jeanne!!!!
Profile Leesa 18/10/12 buyer positive I was so lucky to buy baby Victoria from Jeanne - she is exquisite! The box opening was excellent - so many extras! Jeanne was WONDERFUL to work with and I am over the moon with Victoria! Lovely painted hair, perfect eyes - I love everything! Thank you!
Profile Debbie@TNGUN 02/05/12 buyer positive Jeanne is a FUN buyer!! She pays fast and let me know when her mohair arrived. What a true treasure! Thanks Jeanne. I look forward to future transactions XXOO
Profile Monique_B 09/04/12 seller positive Jeanne bought a doll kit from me and paid right away. She kept great communication letting me know as soon as it arrived. I would sell to her again anytime. Thank you Jeanne and enjoy!