Feedback of Ali_Jean

Positive Neutral Negative
5 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
susan2015 28/06/18 seller positive Alison bought a silicone baby from me and was an amazing buyer. Payment was sent immediately and i received a lovely message when he was safely received. Thank you Alison for an easy selling experience. Enjoy your new little one hugs Susan xx
NiSchi 02/12/16 buyer positive I just had a wonderful transaction with Alison and received the most beautiful silicone baby...!! She was very well wrapped and shipped very quickly, we also had a great communikation through the whole dolly deal, so I can highly recommend Alison to everyone.
Thank you so very much for making a dolly dream come true xxxx Hugs Nicole
LilliputdreamsofSusan 03/04/12 buyer positive Well it seems that Ali is a lady who helps our dreams come true by answering our wanted posts.
Today I received a baby doll I had been wanting for so very long - he is everything I dreamed he would be and more and Ali has been a dream to work with.I cant thank you enough.
Susan
xxxxx
jul1953 21/03/12 trade positive Ali kindly answered my post and enabled me to bring home a much wanted baby boy. It was a pleasure to deal with Ali and I recommend her to all.