Feedback of katiebob

Positive Neutral Negative
15 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile avigrace96 07/11/19 buyer positive I purchased a SOLE kit from Kathy during her big sale and it arrived very quickly, exactly as described.
Profile Melissa4403 26/07/18 seller positive Kathy paid right away. She had great communication! I would highly recommend her! I am so glad she loves her new silicone Pipsqueek! Please share pictures!
Profile nanaglenna 26/07/18 seller positive Katie purchased my sweet Olive Kewy, she paid lighting fast, and let me know the minute she arrived. The excitement in her communication made it so much easier for me to part with Olive. This was an absolutely wonderful transaction! Thank you so much Katie 💕
Profile JaNan 14/10/13 seller positive Katie purchased a painted kit from me. She paid promptly and is just so nice to deal with! thanks Katie!
Profile deborahsdarlings 11/09/13 buyer positive Katie bought my Benji from me and paid right away. She was a joy to do business with!
Profile dking 15/07/13 seller positive Katie purchased a silicone baby from me using a money order. The payment came promptly and there was no problems with the transaction.
Katie notified me right away when she received the doll.
Fantastic to do business with! A+++++++++
Profile Tracy Lorraine 18/03/13 seller positive Katie purchased my silicone Little Peep. She paid by money order & it arrived promptly in the mail. She let me know the minute her baby arrived! Katie is a perfect customer!! Thank you!!