Feedback of wallflower

Positive Neutral Negative
8 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile karenwhitmore 03/07/15 trade positive We traded kits. Susie is great to deal with. Great communication. Thank you!
Profile erin1958 15/06/15 seller positive Susie bought a kit from me and was a joy to work with. Very nice lady. She paid immediately and let me know when it arrived.
Thanks Susie.
Profile brendastamper 01/03/14 trade positive Traded kits with Wallflower she was awesome to work with. I received my kit's Loved working with her. Great communicator. Just a wonderful lady would love to work with her again thanks so much Hugssss.
Profile englishjan 26/10/13 seller neutral great seller, shipped very quickly, very pleased with bean!!!!!
Profile kristi 21/10/13 seller positive Bought a beautiful kit from Susie- she has great communication and is dependable- thanks so much! :0)
Profile kristi 23/09/13 trade positive Susie is super nice and wonderful to work with- highly recommended!
Profile LindaBforbabies 20/07/13 trade positive Susie and I did a trade...however, I goofed and sent her a Grace Kewy instead of Lucy. I got the two kits mixed up...however we worked it out in the end...and are both happy with the results. Thanks so much Susie...hope you find a Lucy. Hugs Linda
Profile pudditat 08/07/13 buyer positive Susie gave me the honor of making her special bag for her special girl Libby. We had a very smooth transaction. Payment was instant and she even let me know when she received the item. It was a pleasure meeting you in person at DEDS Susie. You;re such a lovely, lovely person. I hope to see you again next time and hope we'll have more time to chat. I loved talking to you. Hugs...Susan