Feedback of diannanewburn

Positive Neutral Negative
67 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
KrisC 16/05/16 seller positive I bought a silicone doll from Dianna and he arrived quickly. Great communication and wonderful transaction!!!
Thank you, Dianna!
Sandis Doll House 26/11/12 seller positive I bought a couple of outfits from Diane. They came FAST and are minty minty. I would buy from this lady again and again. Thank you so much Diane. I can't wait till Gavin gets here to wear them. You get an A+++ from me.
Pebby 25/11/12 seller positive I purchased some clothing from Dianna, she is super to do business with, shipped immediately and great communication, Highly recommend, thanks Dianna
Sandis Doll House 21/11/12 seller positive I bought the cutest little outfit from Diane. She is a great seller and shipped straight away. Thanks Diane. I'd buy from you again for sure.
Pebby 16/11/12 seller positive I purchased some baby clothes from Dianna, she always sells the nicest clothes and ships fast. Always nice to do business with, thank you Dianna. I loved the clothes
Pebby 06/06/11 seller positive I purchased a little preemie dress from Dianna and it is beautiful, Packaged very nicely and she shipped out very fast, Thank you so much Dianna
angelscradlesuzanne 01/05/11 seller positive I purchased a great Petit Ami dress from Dianna...perfect transaction....Thanks Dianna!
Dolores 27/04/11 seller positive I bought a darling dress set from Dianna. She was very reasonable, the dress set is wonderful and she sent it out promptly!
Thanks Dianna!
Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa 29/04/09 seller positive I just received a kit from Dianna that I purchased about 48 hours ago! Lightening fast, shipped neatly, a great buy. Perfect! A+ thanks Dianna!
dollval 13/03/09 seller positive Dianna bought a baby from me, paid immediately and was just wonderful to deal with.
DonnaB 23/09/08 seller positive Super!!!

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.