Feedback of BabiesByDanielle

Positive Neutral Negative
19 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
_Melinda 10/02/14 buyer positive Danielle purchased some outfits from me. She was wonderful to work with. Very nice person. Would happily sell or buy from her! Thank you Danielle!
LanaDollfana 07/02/14 buyer positive Danielle purchased a doll from me. She is just great to work with. I highly recommend her.
sherrybug 15/01/14 seller positive Danielle is such a sweet young lady. She purchased 2 outfits from me. Paid fast. She was a joy to work with and I hope to work together again in the future.
THANK YOU Danielle
chelle77 23/08/13 buyer positive Danielle bought a kit from me and she is as sweet as can be to deal with~I would not hesitate to do another dolly deal with her!
Thanks,Danielle!!
jubileejulie 22/05/13 seller positive Danielle bought a kit from me. She was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you Danielle.
KrisC 21/04/13 buyer positive Danielle bought eyes from me and paid right away. Was patient for their arrival and was VERY sweet to communicate with. GREAT buyer!!!
Thank you, Danielle!
MonikaS 26/03/13 seller positive I sold Danielle a kit! She let me know that he arrived safely. She was a dream to work with! Would do business anytime! Thank You!
98Kathleen 28/09/12 buyer positive Danielle is a total pleasure to deal with! Instant payment, great communication, and an all around really, really nice person! What could be better? Thanks, Danielle, for a great transaction!

Full Body Silicone Baby Doll Leona by Bonnie SiebenFull Body Silicone B ...
2020-10-25 07:18:08SiliconeFor Sale4900 USD
Full Body Silicone Baby Doll Leona by Bonnie Siebe ...

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.