Feedback of BabiesByDanielle

Positive Neutral Negative
19 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile 98Kathleen 28/09/12 buyer positive Danielle is a total pleasure to deal with! Instant payment, great communication, and an all around really, really nice person! What could be better? Thanks, Danielle, for a great transaction!
Profile _Melinda 10/02/14 buyer positive Danielle purchased some outfits from me. She was wonderful to work with. Very nice person. Would happily sell or buy from her! Thank you Danielle!
Profile chelle77 23/08/13 buyer positive Danielle bought a kit from me and she is as sweet as can be to deal with~I would not hesitate to do another dolly deal with her!
Thanks,Danielle!!
Profile jubileejulie 22/05/13 seller positive Danielle bought a kit from me. She was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you Danielle.
Profile KrisC 21/04/13 buyer positive Danielle bought eyes from me and paid right away. Was patient for their arrival and was VERY sweet to communicate with. GREAT buyer!!!
Thank you, Danielle!
Profile LanaDollfana 07/02/14 buyer positive Danielle purchased a doll from me. She is just great to work with. I highly recommend her.
Profile MonikaS 26/03/13 seller positive I sold Danielle a kit! She let me know that he arrived safely. She was a dream to work with! Would do business anytime! Thank You!
Profile sherrybug 15/01/14 seller positive Danielle is such a sweet young lady. She purchased 2 outfits from me. Paid fast. She was a joy to work with and I hope to work together again in the future.
THANK YOU Danielle