Feedback of Julie

Positive Neutral Negative
136 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Deb17 11/04/18 trade positive Julie bought a little resin baby from me. She is absolutely wonderful to deal with, paid so quickly and let me know when the baby arrived. I would most definitely do business with Julie again!
Profile diannanewburn 21/04/16 trade positive Thank you so much for the great dolly transaction. Enjoy you purchase
Profile mtro 05/06/15 trade positive I sold a silicone baby to Julie and found her to be wonderful to work with, and a polite and pleasant person. She paid quickly and it was a perfect transaction from beginning to end. I highly recommend her!
Profile Faith 08/03/14 trade positive Julie adopted one of my OOAK babies....she is a pleasure to work with,paid immediately ,very sweet lady...thank you Julie .
Profile Pat in Alabama 16/02/12 trade positive Julie adopted an OOAK from me and was a pleasure to deal with. She paid promptly. She communicated wonderfully. I would be happy to do business with her anytime. Thank you Julie.
Profile tuckerk 06/05/10 trade positive Julie bought a baby from me and was so wonderful to deal with........paid promptly and let me know when she arrived.......thanks so much Julie.........Hugs, Kathy