Feedback of Julie

Positive Neutral Negative
139 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Deb17 11/04/18 trade positive Julie bought a little resin baby from me. She is absolutely wonderful to deal with, paid so quickly and let me know when the baby arrived. I would most definitely do business with Julie again!
diannanewburn 21/04/16 trade positive Thank you so much for the great dolly transaction. Enjoy you purchase
mtro 05/06/15 trade positive I sold a silicone baby to Julie and found her to be wonderful to work with, and a polite and pleasant person. She paid quickly and it was a perfect transaction from beginning to end. I highly recommend her!
Faith 08/03/14 trade positive Julie adopted one of my OOAK babies....she is a pleasure to work with,paid immediately ,very sweet lady...thank you Julie .
Pat in Alabama 16/02/12 trade positive Julie adopted an OOAK from me and was a pleasure to deal with. She paid promptly. She communicated wonderfully. I would be happy to do business with her anytime. Thank you Julie.
tuckerk 06/05/10 trade positive Julie bought a baby from me and was so wonderful to deal with........paid promptly and let me know when she arrived.......thanks so much Julie.........Hugs, Kathy

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.