Feedback of Delbra

Positive Neutral Negative
31 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Byhugsheather 30/03/19 trade positive Delbra was kind to sell me a few mini pacifiers

Wonderful Lady ❤️❤️
Shipping is So Fast !!!
Thank You
Profile Byhugsheather 30/03/19 trade positive I bought some blankets from Delbra
She was wonderful to work with !!!
Very Fast shipping too !!!
Thank you Sweetie
Profile Jenny 26/02/19 buyer positive I purchased the most beautiful dress and bonnet! Fast shipping, great communication and this seeet lady also sent me a precious hair bow. Thank you again!
Profile SweetiePieApril 07/12/18 buyer positive Purchased two adorable outfits from Delbra. She shipped quickly and was such a pleasure to do business with :)
Profile nanaglenna 26/07/18 buyer positive I purchased the sweetest little Kissy Kissy gown, hat, and blanket from Delbra and it was the most pleasant and fast transaction ever! I would purchase from her again in a heartbeat 💗. Thank you so much Delbra.
Profile Tracy Lorraine 11/07/18 seller positive Delbra purchased a silicone baby from me & it was a fantastic transaction from start to finish. Delbra is great to deal with & I highly recommend her for any dolly deal! Enjoy your new baby!
Profile Barbydoll 30/06/18 buyer positive I bought a beautiful lacy blanket from Delbra. She packaged it well & shipped it SUPER FAST!!!
Great communication & best of all, I made a new friend! God Bless You LOTS, Delbra!! Thanks!!
Profile renee613 30/06/18 buyer positive I bought a gorgeous blanket from Delbra. Great communication and the blanket came quickly. I would buy from her again and highly recommend her. Thanks Delbra!!
Profile eastsidegirl 19/06/18 buyer positive This is my first time purchasing from Doll Fan and I couldn't have had a better experience. Delbra answered all my questions, sent many photos and provided fast shipping. The babies are gorgeous and I couldn't be happier. I would purchase from her again in a heartbeat!
Profile Pat in Alabama 02/06/18 seller positive Delbra adopted a baby from me and paid lightening fast. She stayed in touch from beginning to end. She let me know as soon as the baby arrived. She is one of the sweetest ladies on this forum. I look forward to our next deal. Thank you Delbra. A++++++++++++++
Profile Nikki H 19/04/18 buyer positive I purchased an outfit from Delbra and she was very friendly and the outfit arrived super quick!! Thank you!!
Profile nanaglenna 24/09/17 buyer positive I purchased a darling little Rebornina outfit from Delbra, it arrived in lightening speed and is as sweet as can be! Thank you so much sweet lady!
Profile nanaglenna 24/09/17 seller positive Delbra purchased two little outfits from me and paid immediately. I wouldn't hesitate to buy or sell to this sweet lady. Thank you Delbra!
Profile shelvyjj 03/08/17 buyer positive I just bought Mia, a full body silicone, from Delbra and it was a very nice experience. She was a very nice person to buy from and she went out of her way to get her in the mail the same day/
Profile Julie 27/07/17 buyer positive I purchased a cute little dress set from Delbra. She was super to work with! Thanks again Delbra!
Profile nanaglenna 22/05/17 seller positive Delbra purchased two little outfits from me, she paid super fast, informed as sn as she received them and was a true pleasure to work with. Thank you so much Delbra!
Profile Dion 05/01/17 buyer positive I bought a darling Peter Rabbit outfit from Delbra and everything went perfectly. The outfit arrrived quickly and in pristine, brand new condition. Delbra, thank you so much for the lovely outfit and a wonderful transaction. I enjoyed working with you and would do so anytime!! Happy New Year to you and your family.
Love and Blessings, Dion
Profile Tracy Lorraine 30/12/16 buyer positive Brandi let me add another dream baby to my collection this week & as usual....it was a perfect transaction! Thanks sweet friend!
Profile Tracy Lorraine 30/12/16 buyer positive I am thrilled with my new baby from Delbra! The transaction was perfect from start to finish with lots of communication & a prompt delivery of my new bundle of joy!! Thanks so much, Delbra!
Profile Elle Rae 28/11/16 seller positive Delbra is wonderful to work with! I adopted a sweet little silicone baby from her, she arrived quickly and was even better than expected. Delbra is an honest seller and I'd be happy to work with her again any time.
Profile Jonilyn 01/11/16 buyer positive I purchased a new outfit from Delbra, and everything went perfect. She sent it very quickly. Thanks Delbra!
Profile _Melinda 07/10/16 seller positive Delbra bought an outfit from me and she was the perfect customer in every way. Such a nice lady! I'd buy or sell with Delbra any time! Thank you Delbra!!
Profile Joyce 27/07/16 seller positive Delbra bought a doll from me and she was quick to pay and let me know when the baby arrived. Hope to deal with her again.
Profile Angela K 21/04/15 buyer positive I recently purchased a doll from Delbra & wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again. She was wonderful to deal with in every way from start to finish. Communication was first class. Delbra sent my baby super fast & packed her very well. I highly recommend Delbra to everyone!
Profile BabesinArmsDanni 06/04/15 seller positive Delbra was a dream to do dolly business with. She paid quickly and communication was amazing. I would do business with her in a heartbeat. Thank you Delbra x
Profile Susy 05/09/14 seller positive I bought a silicone doll from Delbra. She arrived in perfect condition, well packed with extra goodies and shipped immediately. Thank you so much
Susy