Feedback of anhuangbabies

Positive Neutral Negative
5 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Betsy 09/08/16 buyer positive I bought full body silicone Button from An last year. This baby is everything I was hoping for and more. Her artistry is amazing! Button has a super soft belly and armature for posing, and his skin looks and feels so very real. I've been the proud owner of this baby for a while and he's still one of my most precious dolls. Thank you so much for the opportunity to purchase one of your babies An!
Kim 10/12/15 buyer positive I bough a silicone baby from Anhuang and I love her so much. She is the most beautiful baby I have ever owned and my forever baby. An is amazing to by from, super communication. Thanks An <3!!!
Dvora 09/12/15 buyer positive Buying from An was a wonderful experience. The baby is simply amazing. Communication was good, and the transaction was smooth. Highly recommended.
dana 13/02/15 buyer positive I sold a full body doll to An a while back and she was such a pleasure to work with .. We have even spoke on the phone .. I trust An fully and would be happy to give a great reference for her to anyone that inquires .
Susy 10/08/13 buyer positive Adopted a beautiful, realistic newborn baby Sophie from An on Ebay. She arrived very promptly (only 3 days from UK to me in California) with tons of extras and adorable wardrobe. Very pleased

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.